Donate Your Old Vehicle
To you, it might just be a “hunk of junk”, but your car donation could bring hope to and helps senior adults remain independent. Rather than selling or trading in your used car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, RV, boat on a trailer, tractor running or not, with transferable titles donate it to Lonoke County Council on Aging. We work hard to maximize the proceeds of every donation. Not only is the process free and easy, but your vehicle donation may be eligible for a tax deduction (please consult your tax advisor for individual details).
It’s easy and convenient to donate your used car or other vehicle to fight senior hunger and help senior adults remain independent:
- Call our office 501-676-6971, ask to speak with our Executive Director.
- We will ask some basic info about you, your vehicle and where your vehicle needs to be picked up.
- We will arrange a free pick-up time.
- Your vehicle can be scheduled for pick up within 24-48 hours after your title has been received at our central office.
- We tow or drive your car way.
- You’ll receive the tax deductible receipt that you’ll need for filing your taxes.
- We do all the work.