Friendly, Professional Senior Centers in Lonoke County
We are dedicated to providing comprehensive and coordinated services that help older people live as independently as possible in the environment of their choosing.
Our Vision is a community of people who celebrate aging and are aging well through education, involvement, and services.
- We value honesty, integrity, and fairness.
- We value caring, prompt, courteous, and professional services to our clients and their families.
- We value continuous quality improvement.
- We respect the diverse backgrounds of all individuals and families.
- We encourage individual responsibility, creativity, personal growth, and working together toward common goals.
All centers open Monday - Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm
Lonoke County Council on Aging, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, religion, or familial status